Technical Product Manager
We are contributing to the protection of data and financial assets of one of the biggest financial institutions in the world!
Together with our client, we are upgrading the way how customer, organization and the brand are being protected on a daily basis. We want to create - from scratch - a Cybersecurity team to provide a sense of security to millions of our users around the globe.
We want to focus not only on the best to respond to an attack but moreover to try and prevent it from happening in the first place.
Who said that working for a bank needs to be boring?
- 4+ years of relevant IT experience, including exposure to technical product planning, full SDLC life cycle, systems analysis, and application development
- Experience working through the definition, design, and release cycle of delivering a software product to market using scrum methodologies
- Strong stakeholder management, leadership, technical project management, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Experience in creating technical and non-functional requirements and prioritizing them with functional requirements delivery
- Experience in working on content management systems preferably on Adobe Experience Manager is a great advantage.
- Cooperating on a daily basis with Business, Digital Product Managers, Engineering and DevOps teams, and responsible for the delivery, on-going success & continuous improvement of a discrete set of products or business services, or shared products/platforms/environments that are used/consumed by other teams
- Supporting Architecture/Product Managers in reviewing requirements from a test ability perspective and formulate the non-functional requirements
- Working on client's platforms to leverage site standards including site structure, page templates, accessibility, navigation, and the site information architecture
- Ensuring, together with Digital Product Manager, that work is de-constructed and translated into development activities across teams
- Creating and managing the epics, backlog management and prioritization across teams and for conformance to the IT operating model with regards to Agile and Technology Practices
- Participating, as part of the DevOps leadership team, in ensuring consistent process and practice is maintained across the DevOps team and development, release and production service are maintained in line with expectation
- Ensuring compliance of the products and services with mandatory and regulatory requirements, control objectives in the risk and control framework and technical currency
- Ensuring service resilience, service sustainability, and recovery time objectives are met for all the software solutions delivered.
- Ability to work with cutting-edge technology
- Brilliant international team
- A large amount of trust and lots of flexibility
- Continuous learning in a dedicated and talented team
- Private medical healthcare and Multisport cards to help you stay fit
- Life insurance plan to give you a sense of security and stability.
By choosing to apply you agree on
1. Processing of your personal data by OpsTalent Spółka z o. o. Sp. k. for the purpose of the recruitment process. This consent enables processing of any additional data provided in your application, including processing and sharing of your personal data with OpsTalent clients and partners across the European Union in the current recruitment process.
2. If you want us to keep your CV in our database, add the following consent in the CV: "I agree with the processing by OpsTalent Spółka z o. o. Sp. k. personal data contained in my recruitment application for future recruitment purposes" your profile will be stored in our database for a period of 2 years. This consent allows the processing of data provided in the application, including the processing and sharing of personal data to customers and partners of OpsTalent throughout the European Union in future recruitment processes
3. Processing and usage of your personal image by OpsTalent Spółka z o. o. Sp. k. in the recruitment processes (valid if you attached a photo in your CV). The Controller of personal data is OpsTalent Spółka z o.o. Sp. k. with registered office at Ślężna 132 53-111 Wrocław, Poland. Providing data is voluntary but necessary for this purpose. Processing your data is lawful because it is necessary in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (article 6 point 1b of Regulation EU 2016/679 - GDPR).
You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection. Please contact us via email here: firstname.lastname@example.org if any of the above cases concern you.