Senior Front End Developer
We are partnering with Elastic, the inventors of Elasticsearch - a robust, scalable search tool used by companies dealing with huge amounts of data. We have big clients from the corporate world in EMEA that need powerful Elasticsearch applications tailored for their needs. We are building the team from scratch and we are looking for a strong Front End Developer to help us deliver outstanding solutions to our clients.
- You will be working closely with our architect, software engineers and testers in creating reliable Elasticsearch solutions according to clients’ needs
- You will be in touch with our clients, ensuring we are matching their expectations and advising about different solutions
- You will be traveling to clients’ locations when F2F meetings are needed, although we don’t expect very frequent business trips
- You will be going through Elasticsearch trainings and will become Elasticsearch certified.
- Opstalent is very much about culture (be helpful, be humble, be healthy, be honest, be happy) and creating a pleasant work environment for everyone is really important for us, so we would love to work with someone that shares similar values and who is a team player
- Ability to work with cutting-edge technology
- Elasticsearch training and certification
- Brilliant international team
- Large amount of trust and lots of flexibility
- Continuous learning in a dedicated and talented team, proper feedback and mentorship
- Office space to organize internal and external meetups about technology: if you want to create and start your own events/communities we will encourage and support you
- Flexible hours and possibility to work remotely from time to time
- Private medical healthcare and Multisport cards to help you stay fit
- Life insurance plan to give you a sense of security and stability
- Work–life balance culture
- Comfortable workspace, free snacks and goodies
- Awesome team building events (parties, happy Fridays with keg beer and board games)
- Experience working on Elasticsearch projects is not a must, but definitely a big plus
- Very good communication skills
- Very good English skills
- Availability for occasional business trips
Contact your recruiter Ola Nawrot right away at email@example.com and ask about everything you want to know!
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates. We kindly ask you to include the following clause: “I agree for processing my personal data and putting them into our database in order to present me an offer of employment, in accordance with the provisions of the Act about the Personal Details Protection dated 29.08.1997 (Dz.U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926 z poz. zm.).