SAP Solution Architect
Solution Architect to Supply Chain Structure
We are now looking for a Solution Architect to join the Supply Chain Capabilities program and the Omni Availability area. As Solution Architect you will work with the architecture and solutions in one or several projects within Omni Availability, combining multiple capabilities from different functional areas. Over time, the area and its number of projects will grow and the virtual team working in the area will grow as well.
In Omni Availability we are exploring new ways to share stock between the sales channels to increase product availability for our customers. As an example, we want to offer products from warehouses in the Store channel to Online shoppers. This will require changes in business logic, in several physical business processes in the supply chain, and in the e-com solutions. These changes will impact a number of our larger system platforms like SAP ECC, EWM, CAR, Hybris and several BI systems.
The program is truly cross-functional and require extensive coordination, steering and cooperation between all our IT Divisions and with the core Business Functions. The program does not primarily aim at implementing new IT solutions, but rather to coordinate the changes in existing business processes and IT platforms.
As Solution Architect in this context you will be like the “spider in the web”, and your tasks will vary from typical solution design to people management as well as from strategic pre-studies to detailed investigations. Most of the tasks will be performed in tight cooperation with various stakeholders.
- Responsible for the architecture and solution in one or several projects within the Omni Availability area.
- Coordinate the work of several other architects within different parts of the IT department, and be a bridge between different areas and within business and IT.
- Take part in the work of setting the project goals, scope, and roadmaps.
- Identify and analyze business needs and strategies and find appropriate solutions.
- Ensure the architecture and processes are documented and up-to-date on a relevant level.
- Close collaboration with Program Management, Project Managers and Architects within as well as outside the program.
- Facilitate decision processes regarding changes in the system landscape as well as in specific systems (e.g. the SAP platforms mentioned above).
- Support the test teams in their work.
Your skills and personal characteristics:
- A good understanding of SAP ECC and the other SAP products we use for the supply chain is necessary.
- Earlier experience from the organisation’s processes and system landscape is not necessary but a merit, especially within the scope of Retail Core Solutions (SAP) and the physical supply chain.
- Experience from working with complex system integrations, processes and information flows.
- Have a business and customer-oriented mindset and are skillful in managing many stakeholders.
- You are a strong team-player but can also act independently and take own initiatives.
- You are curious, non-prestigious and take initiative to always find the best way forward.
- Enjoy taking responsibility and working in a changing environment.
- Good ability to create various documentation, and to work towards specific deadlines.
- Skilled in leading the architectural work and can translate business requirements into technical solutions.