Taking care of (primary -and second level) alerts/requests of employees concerning everything involving IT (hardware, software, hosting, telephony) as well as providing information so that the employees in all locations are able to make use of the available systems and applications. In details:
– Assist with the creation of IT Budget for the region.
– Settling of first-and second level alerts/requests.
– Working as part of a Divisional IT Team.
– Hardware replacement schedule.
– Awareness of technical developments (both software and hardware).
– Maintaining a year-and medium-term plan for replacement hardware.
– Functioning as first point of contact in the field of IT related questions and requests.
– Solving problems on IT issues.
– Performing simple repairs of hardware.
– Taking care of alerts/requests to the helpdesk staff in line with the agreed SLA.
– Initiating contacts on behalf of the company with external organizations (third parties) in order to ensure that the outstanding IT questions are adequately resolved.
– Assisting at internal training for use of (company) applications and systems.
– Delivering hardware (PC, laptop and peripheral equipment).
– Managing small stock of hardware and accessories.
– Ensuring that software applications function well and in case of problems as fast as possible will be restored.
– Consulting the IT manager in the UK concerning IT developments.
– Dividing IT activities within the IT department.
– Working with project delivery teams to ensure successful project rollouts and go-live within the organisation.
– Reporting (periodic) of failures or other problems with infrastructure, software-or hardware.
– Preparing and delivering content at monthly point person meetings.
– Is familiar with the Group IT Manual and understands the importance of standards and controls.
– Education on a high school level (information technology)
– At least 3 years of experience in comparable ICT role (service desk and hands-on support).
– Excellent English.
By choosing to apply you agree on:
1. Processing of your personal data by Opstalent Spółka z o.o. Sp. k. for the purpose of the recruitment process. This consent enables processing of any additional data provided in your application, including processing and sharing of your personal data with Opstalent clients and partners across the European Union in the current recruitment process.
2. If you want us to keep your CV in our database, add the following consent in the CV: " I agree with the processing by OpsTalent spółka z o.o. Sp.k. personal data contained in my recruitment application for future recruitment purposes" Your profile will be stored in our database for a period of 2 years. This consent allows the processing of data provided in the application, including the processing and sharing of personal data to customers and partners of OpsTalent throughout the European Union in future recruitment processes
3. Processing and usage of your personal image by Opstalent Spółka z o.o. Sp.k. in the recruitment processes (valid if you attached a photo in your CV).
The Controller of personal data is Opstalent Spółka z o.o. Sp. k. with registered office at Ślężna 132 53-111 Wrocław, Poland.
Providing data is voluntary but necessary for this purpose. Processing your data is lawful because it is necessary in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (article 6 point 1b of Regulation EU 2016/679 - GDPR).
You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection. Please contact us via email here: firstname.lastname@example.org if any of the above cases concern you.