OpsTalent is a software development & multi-lingual company created by young, ambitious and open for new challenges people as well as by experienced professionals, who are always there to share their knowledge. We believe that through hard work and involvement but mostly through creativity and the common goal we can achieve global success. Let’s team up and strive for excellent performance in IT, social media, customer service, research, hr and other fields.
We are constantly looking for energetic people to join our cheerful team.
You will be the most senior React developer in our company, so we expect you not only to take ownership of your code, following best practices, clean code, and agile principles but to coach and mentor more junior team members.
We’ll do our best to provide you:
• hardware required to work (2 monitors, PC),
• fancy, comfortable and modern office designed in Hawaiian style (beach, sunbeds, table football),
• trust and flexibility (a lot of them!),
• flexible working hours (usually 8/10 - 16/18),
• remote work possible without exaggerate,
• Enelmed private medical healthcare, Multisport/neighborhood gym card, life insurance - partially paid (BE HEALTHY!)
• shelf with books (we’re waiting for your suggestions),
• opportunity to take part in conferences and workshops,
• opportunity to take part in events organised by us (e.g. Blockchain: Fastest-growing digital technology since the evolution of the internet) and hosted in our office (e.g. StartupWeekend, PLUGin Wroclaw: Beyond Cryptocurrencies),
• sandwiches, coffee, snacks, fruits and vegetables on daily basis (BE HAPPY!),
• yoga and English classes,
• company parties each two months and Happy Fridays with keg beer and wonderful people,
• work-life balance. We don’t want you to live to work.
Would be nice if you:
Still hungry for more info?
Contact our talent hunter right away at email@example.com and ask about everything you want to know about this specific job role!
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates. We kindly ask you to include the following clause: “I agree for processing my personal data and putting them into our database in order to present me an offer of employment, in accordance with the provisions of the Act about the Personal Details Protection dated 29.08.1997 (Dz.U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926 z poz. zm.).