What is the project about?
We are building a smart contract blockchain-based trading platform to connect fishers and seafood producers in Asia with buyers in Europe.
The existing seafood supply chain is currently inefficient with a lot of paperwork involved and loads of opportunities to tamper with documents. The idea is that our platform will help the whole trading system in this sector, helping to match sellers, buyers and transportation faster, with improved communication and in a safer way.
- You will be participating in the development of product from the very beginning, so you will have real impact on chosen technologies and solutions
- You will help us with our ICO
- You will be a specialist in blockchain, helping us introduce the technology into our project
- You will help us build the necessary team to work on this project, liaising with the recruitment team and taking part in the recruitment process
- Opstalent is very much about culture (be helpful, be humble, be healthy, be honest, be happy) and creating a pleasant work environment for everyone is really important for us, so we would love to work with someone that shares similar values and who is a team player
- Solid experience designing and architecting blockchain solutions
- Solid software development background
- Proven ability to work with different technologies and programming languages
- Experience working with clients and senior management
- Sense of ownership: this is a new project, starting from scratch. We want to work with someone who will feel as responsible for this project as our investors
- Very good communication skills
- Very good English skills
- Availability for occasional business trips
- Ability to work with cutting-edge technology
- Brilliant international team
- Large amount of trust and lots of flexibility
- Continuous learning in a dedicated and talented team, proper feedback and mentorship
- Office space to organize internal and external meetups about technology: if you want to create and start your own events/communities we will encourage and support you
- Flexible hours and possibility to work remotely
- Work–life balance culture
- Comfortable workspace, free snacks and goodies
- Awesome team building events (parties, happy Fridays with keg beer and board games)
Contact your recruiter Gui Lozano right away at email@example.com and ask about everything you want to know!
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates. We kindly ask you to include the following clause: “I agree for processing my personal data and putting them into our database in order to present me an offer of employment, in accordance with the provisions of the Act about the Personal Details Protection dated 29.08.1997 (Dz.U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926 z poz. zm.).