This is a Divisional role, for a second line support person, responsible for helping support all company's Insulation’s applications, systems and customers. Ensuring a first class support service to entire user base. Resolving Incidents, Problems and Major Incidents assigned by the Service Desk within service level agreement in a timely manner. This role will involve working closely with the current Development Team to carry out ‘business as usual’ tasks as well as assisting from time to time with Project Work including testing, documentation and training if necessary.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• The receipt of Incident and Problem tickets and the co-ordination of appropriate and timely responses, including channelling requests to the third line Business Analysts, or Application Owners. Ensuring that requests are handled according to agreed procedures and that documentation of the supported components is available, and in an appropriate form to enable the Service Desk providing 1st line support.
• Work closely with the System Development Manager to plan, schedule and monitor own work
• Provide detailed documentation and guidance to all users in the effective use of systems and products and assist in maintaining the IT knowledgebase
• Propose discusses and evaluates potential solutions with third line team and implementing them
• Perform testing of any new software releases that are performed by the Business Analysts, Application owners in preparation for continued support of said changes
• To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries
• Where necessary to take control of Incident Management of major incidents
• Identify and work towards Service Improvements
• Assist on any development projects
• Training users in any new improvements to software systems.
• 2nd line Application support experience and/or proven experience as a Super User
• Troubleshooting and Analytical skills
• SAP ERP skills or experience of ERP systems especially around Roles and Authorisations in SAP
• Microsoft Dynamics skills or experience of any CRM system
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with both technical and non-technical people at all levels of the business
• Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative where required
• An understanding of testing and test scripts
Beneficial Skills and Experience:
• Any SCADA knowledge or Preactor knowledge
• Understanding of Change Management and Change Management Systems
• Previous experience of working in a manufacturing company in any of the following areas i.e Sales, Production, Finance, Quality Management, Warehouse Management
• Ability to handle difficult and demanding customer environments, as well as a pressurised workload
• Prince 2 awareness
• ITIL awareness
• Project Management awareness
By choosing to apply you agree on:
1. Processing of your personal data by OpsTalent Spółka z o.o. Sp. k. for the purpose of the recruitment process. This consent enables processing of any additional data provided in your application, including processing and sharing of your personal data with OpsTalent clients and partners across the European Union in the current recruitment process.
2. If you want us to keep your CV in our database, add the following consent in the CV: " I agree with the processing by OpsTalent spółka z o.o. Sp.k. personal data contained in my recruitment application for future recruitment purposes" Your profile will be stored in our database for a period of 2 years. This consent allows the processing of data provided in the application, including the processing and sharing of personal data to customers and partners of OpsTalent throughout the European Union in future recruitment processes
3. Processing and usage of your personal image by Opstalent Spółka z o.o. Sp.k. in the recruitment processes (valid if you attached a photo in your CV).
The Controller of personal data is OpsTalent Spółka z o.o. Sp. k. with registered office at Ślężna 132 53-111 Wrocław, Poland.
Providing data is voluntary but necessary for this purpose. Processing your data is lawful because it is necessary in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (article 6 point 1b of Regulation EU 2016/679 - GDPR).
You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection. Please contact us via email here: firstname.lastname@example.org if any of the above cases concern you.